Guest Blog | Why Home Designers Love Adding Greenwalls to Projects
Vertical gardens make the home healthier for humans.
In a previous blog, Damon discussed how beneficial biophilic design is to humans. It makes us feel...
If this is you, see more details below to book your greenwall training.
Choose between on-site, hands on training OR the remote learning track to earn accreditation as a greenwall installer.
The course starts at 9:00 and ends at 16:00.
A typical agenda includes:
- GrowUp Installation training
- GrowUp Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
- GrowUp Project Planning
- GrowUp Pricing
- Sales and marketing
The full course includes 4 sessions, each between 1 and 2 hours duration
- Hands on installation as well as design choices and considerations
- Sales, pricing, project planning
- Marketing, sales planning and development of a sales plan
To get hands on training you will need to order a demo system that you will build during the training.